I might be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure you want people to buy your work.
Because if you show me a business owner who doesn’t want buyers, I’ll show you a catastrophic business failure waiting to happen.
So yeah, you want buyers.
(Huh. This crystal ball really works.)
Problem is, most people think that in order to get buyers, you have to ‘sell’ your work, and then we get all stuck and uncomfortable and conflicted.
So let’s solve that right now:
You don’t need to sell your work, if instead you make it easy to buy your work.
Because things are bought, not sold.
When something is actually really ‘sold’, it’s called coercion, bullying, or forcing people.
In all other situations, what happens is that someone decides to buy.
There may be a sales process before that, there may be a pitch, or dealing with objections, but in the end it’s always the buyer who makes the decision.
And that is what selling – especially selling in an ethical, pleasant way – is all about.
Helping someone figure out what they want, why they want it and when, and then making it easy for them to make a decision.
There you go:
Ethical selling in a nutshell.
If that’s not enough for you though, and you want to crack the nut on how to get people to buy in and enroll themselves, there’s the Sales for Nice People training.
It’s ten weeks of live, 1 on 1 training sessions with yours truly, and ongoing email support throughout.
This framework is a structured way of handling the buying process, based on everything I’ve learned in the last 25 years of learning psychology and business.
It’s powerful stuff.
Once you’re done with the ten weeks, you will:
- Enroll clients with more ease than you ever thought possible
- Sell your work while staying true to your moral and ethical values
- Sign on coaching and consulting clients without ever having to worry about violating your integrity
- Have sales conversations that are fun and 100% free of pushiness or manipulation
- Get inside the mind of your buyer, so that they’ll see you as a trusted advisor instead of a seller they need to fend off
- Have sales conversations that create clients exactly because the conversation itself is an act of service
- Reduce objections and build trust automatically
- Increase your conversion rate
- Sell your work at higher fees
- Enroll more clients, have more impact, and earn more money
More information and signup here.