Well, several things in fact.
You are in control, and you are responsible for your art business.
Nobody has permission to steal your thunder, no matter how important they (think) they are – unless you’ve given them permission, in which case might I suggest you revoke it.
How? By taking control.
And how do you do that?
By committing to take action, and by being specific and analytic about what you’re going to do with your art business.
So, in the December LEAP, that’s what you’re going to learn.
Here’s some of what’s in it:
* How to plan your year and marketing tasks ahead, so you’ll make the most use of opportunities without running out of time
* Why and how to create structure, habits and frameworks – so that your marketing is better and your creativity higher
* What neuroscience says about resolutions, why they don’t work, and what to do instead
* How you can ride the wave, given the fact that the traditional art industry is falling to pieces, and how that enables you to develop your own brand and audience
* How to implement and develop Aristotle’s ‘excellence is a habit’
* Why you must get lasersharp focus on which goals to work on, and in which order
* How to develop the habits that allow you to achieve those goals
* How to really identify what you’re for: the value you bring to the world with your art
* How to explain and tell the story around that value
* Massively useful: how to connect and engage with influencers so that they will put you in front of their audience
* An template for an outreach email you can adapt and use in order to attract influential people with massive audiences to your art
And, yes, a whole lot more.
And, if you sign up before midnight tonight, I will also personally fix and smooth out your own version of that outreach email for you. (Current subscribers also get this gift).
And don’t underestimate that: Karin, by current count, has received 5 very positive replies from top dogs in exactly the field her art is for.
That’s five extraordinarily useful contacts who liked the fact that she sent them an email out of the blue – five brand new relationship she can develop.
Just because I tweaked that email for her, and because she selected the right individuals based on my instructions.
Exactly the same instructions you will find in the next LEAP.
So. You ready for the next year, no resolutions required?
Then sign up here and get ye ready for some massive change in your art business in 2016 –> http://martinstellar.com/leap-to-more-sales/