My great passion is helping clients improve their sales skills, but people come to me for help in various different areas of their business, such as: marketing strategy, planning, leadership, communication, accountability, and so on.
But not everyone is ready for the full-on coaching programmes I normally offer, so I decided to create three different coaching tiers.
That should make it easier for you to decide whether or not you want my help – but it also makes my help available in case you’re on a budget.
Tier 1: ‘Get off the ground’ coaching programme
Sometimes, it seems like you’re doing everything right but somehow, you just can’t seem to make things work. No matter how hard you try or how much you apply yourself, you can’t seem to get liftoff, you just can’t get off the ground.
In cases like that, small strategic adjustments to your planning and implementation make all the difference.
The result actions that are more aligned with your goals, which obviously gets you better results.
The ‘Get off the ground’ coaching programme helps you implement small but significant tweaks to your approach, so that you go from ‘stuck’ to ‘we’ve got airspeed, prepare for takeoff’.
What’s in the tin:
– Daily access to Martin by email: you get to test your ideas, get feedback and course correction, and support in how to generate opportunities and how to handle them.
– Because this programme doesn’t include calls, it’s a super-accessible programme at a low cost, enabling you to start seeing more results for your efforts. You go from ‘am I doing it right?’ to ‘Hey now, it’s beginning to work!’.
– Daily text-based support (weekdays), so that you no longer have to try to figure it all out by yourself.
– Extra one-off coaching sessions available for purchase as needed
Perfect for: Entrepreneurs on a budget, who want someone in their corner that they can ping for help and support at any time.
Tier 2: Gaining altitude
Things are working for you, opportunities are showing up, and you’re getting some sales.
But, it’s not like you’re really flying yet: too many prospects get away, you don’t feel like you’re being efficient and effective in your efforts, and there’s this nagging sensation you’re not getting as much results as you could.
In other words: there’s airspeed, but no real altitude. That’s when the ‘Gaining altitude’ coaching programme comes in:
A weekly laser-focused 30-min coaching session, designed specifically for accountability, and results-oriented implementation actions – plus unlimited text-based support on a daily basis (weekdays).
With this programme, you get the guidance and in-the-moment assistance and feedback that helps you make sure you stay on track and make the most of the opportunities you generate, plus a weekly coaching call to help you get clarity on what most needs your attention.
What’s in the tin:
Same as Tier 1, plus:
– A weekly coaching/accountability call, to help you make decisions on which actions will most move the needle, and guidance on how to overcome the inevitable roadblocks.
– An intense, action-focused programme for people who take action, and want to make sure they’re taking the right ones.
Tier 3: ‘Take me to the stars’
You’ve got things running, the sky’s probably not a limit, and yet: Is that all there is? Wasn’t there promise of high-value clients, repeat purchase, referrals and word-of-mouth?
This top-tier programme is for people who are seeing impressive results, but whose ambition calls for more, bigger, higher – and who want personal guidance and high-level strategic advice and help on scaling up your revenue and impact.
What’s in the tin:
Same as Tier 2, plus:
– A weekly, two hour, in-depth coaching session (instead of the 30-minute short-fire sessions). We go way beyond the nuts and bolts, and dive deep into the psychology of your business, your buyer, and you as the business owner.
– We work on creating inner shifts that lead to changes in your business results: you go from operator in your business, to strategist and outcome-designer. It’s like programming the human machine for optimal output, and the result is high-level focus on what matters most, combined with radically excluding anything that doesn’t directly contribute to you reaching your highest, dare-I-say-it goals.
– Unlimited text-based support by email
– Virtually unlimited personal coaching: when you need an extra session, you just let me know and we’ll schedule it at no extra cost.
– 24/7 support: you get my mobile number, so for any emergency or hot opportunity, you send me and SMS and I’ll get back to you inside of 24 hours.
Whichever way works for you, I’m here to help. Just let me know…
Get in touch by sending me an email at email@example.com, or use the contact form below.