In a few hours from now, registration closes for the October issue of LEAP.
And in this one, I’m going to show you why you absolutely have to be clear on your UAI.
What that is?
It stands for Unique Artist Identity.
And yes, you’ve already got one.
Your uniqueness, and that of your art, are what sets you apart.
Problem is though, just being unique isn’t enough.
There’s plenty unique guys and gals out there, real nice ones too, who never end up getting married to someone wonderful.
Being unique is one thing.
Being aware of it and confidently so, that’s a whole ‘nother ballgame.
And even that won’t get your art sold (or get you married).
You also need to understand to which people your UAI matters, and how to find those people.
And then, how to communicate with those people in such a way that they care and take an interest.
Yes, it’s a lot.
But fear ye not, because exactly how to do all that will be revealed to you.
Provided, of course, that you sign up for the training.
When you do, remember that you’ll also get daily email access to me for questions about how to run your art business.
Which helps, if Christine Marsh’s comment is anything to go by:
A result of my now-daily Martinized newsletter…
A fan writes:
“I love that your emails trigger memories and imagination.”
Dig that: she’s started emailing daily, and instead of unsubscribing, people start replying and giving her praise.
If you want the same kind of help, and results, and sales, go ye here to get it –> http://martinstellar.com/leap-to-more-sales/
In this coming issue, you’ll also learn:
* How to use the space between the art and the buyer, and be the bridge between the two
* How to be blatantly (or even obnoxiously) yourself and get more fans and sales because of it
* What you can do to have more conversations about your art, and keep people spellbound
* Massively powerful: how to get in front of OPA (Other People’s Audience) and dramatically increase your reach and visibility
* How to be confidently selling, even if you’re the introverted type
Oh and so much more. Too much to list.
See for yourself –> http://martinstellar.com/leap-to-more-sales/