In just a few short hours, registration closes for the April Newsletter.
And in case you missed it, that’s the one where I go all out teaching how to make the most of Twitter.
Here’s what you’ll find inside if you subscribe on time (aside from getting daily direct access to me by email for your questions):
* The one character that you need to use if you want people to notice you (no hyperbole here, but it’s odd how little understood this is)
* How to consistently see people follow you each day, without having to hunt for them – they’ll find you
* Ways to find content other people create, in order to establish your own brand as an artist
* How to use that content in a curation strategy that keeps your Twitter feed alive and attracts followers
* How to create a Twitter profile that upon seeing engages people and entices them to follow you
* The one word you need to use in your Twitter handle
* What to automate and what to do manually for most efficient use of your time
* How to use your own time in your studio to effortlessly become more liked and followed (another big time-saver, this one)
* The four things to constantly ask on Twitter – including asking for a sale (Oh yes, you sure CAN sell on Twitter)
* The tools you need to use to save time and deliver more value to your followers
* How to get on the radar of art collectors, publishers, media outlets, journalists, galleries
* A copywriting trick that dramatically increases the chances of people clicking on the links you tweet
* How to use #hashtags effectively to get more views on your tweets, and consequently more followers
* How to use the ‘cinema exit’ principle to get hundreds of people to follow you in a matter of days (this one is golden – Amazon uses it ALL the time)
* How to compose a tweet that people won’t miss and will get them clicking
* How to use Twitter strategically to build a list of email subscribers
* How to meet real-life people and forge actual friendships through Twitter
And that’s just a few of the lessons and instructions.
What you get delivered to your doorstep when you sign up is 16 pages of this, and a whole lot more.
And, you get a free 30-minute consulting call, PLUS ongoing email support.
But time is running out because registration closes tonight at midnight.
Ready to grow up, get your name out there, become a successful artist who sells – by using one of the most effective and easy to use platforms on the web?
Next, go here to get your Twitter-learn on –> http://martinstellar.com/leap-to-more-sales/